Hello, I'm Jennifer Hodgdon, and this is my personal web site, jhodgdon.com.
On This Site
- Memories of Alan Hodgdon archive
- HodgBlog - My blog, a hodge-podge of topics that I started in 2006, wrote for 4 years, and then restarted in 2017, but I don't write very often these days.
- A sub-site about leaving academic physics to get a job in the "real world"
- Some pages with possibly useful information:
- A page about equipment for bicycle commuting and bicycle travel
- A page with resources for social responsibility
- A list of stretches I do
- Some information about Pullman High School
- Some pages that were previously on my business site (poplarware.com -- I closed down my business in April 2022 and moved these pages over here):
- My resume (note: I'm not looking for work!). You can also check out my LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-hodgdon-37943313
- An archive of articles, presentations, etc. from poplarware.com
- My partner Zach's and my "adventures" blog: http://jenzach.us
- Zach and I both enjoy playing board games... You can look at my board game collection on Board Game Geek, and Zach's board game collection.
- Zach's web site: http://bentmeeple.net
- When I'm not out having adventures with Zach, I do a lot of volunteering with the American Red Cross (in Disaster Services) and the Washington Trails Association (assistant crew leader for trail building and maintenance).
- Prior to September 2021, I used to spend a lot of time volunteering with the Drupal open source project. Some links related to that:
- My user profile: https://www.drupal.org/u/jhodgdon
- The Drupal User Guide (I was co-leader of the project to create and maintain the User Guide)
- The Drupal programming book I wrote: Programmer's Guide to Drupal (O'Reilly)
You can email me using the address "contact" at this domain. You can also contact me through the Drupal site or LinkedIn (see above). I do not use Twitter or Facebook.